BlockTokenAI is a Platform Designed to Accelerate ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings)
What are ICOs?
An Initial Coin Offering, also known as an ICO, is a fundraising mechanism in which new projects sell their underlying crypto tokens in exchange for bitcoin and ether. It is occasionally described as being similar to an Initial Public Offering (IPO) where a company sells shares to the public and lists on a stock exchange. However, the key distinction being that the majority of token offerings do not consider themselves an issue of securities and usually ICOs are undertaken to provide funding to build a new product.
What does Block Token do?
- A platform for fundraising, marketing and issuing tokens
- Seamless token issuances – token creation, issuance and exchange trading
- Ability to create complex tokens, income streams and security like tokens
- Ability for fractionalising and tokenising assets
- Develop and manage global and local crypto and brand audiences
- Distribution capacity for token offerings through partners, brokers and media
- Integrated ICO underwriting mechanism (via partner funds)
BlockToken is a next-generation token issuance, funding, distribution and exchange platform.
An end to end proposition that encompasses onboarding, distribution to investors, token issuance and post-ICO liquidity and governance.
- Token issuance and offer structure, automation and access to an investor audience
- Complex token and security features and protocols
- Jurisdictional and regulatory clarity and simplification in a rapidly evolving space
We are a holistic ecosystem for ICO growth, distribution, and liquidation.
Also published on Medium.